Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First time in Boracay

A friend of mine mentioned she wants to go to Boracay. I thought, why not? Let's go!



View from our hotel with my "model", Vi.

My bed at Willy's


Off to the beach!


The Grotto







Finally! Found a sand sculpture.








Further down the beach . . .




See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Say no Evil?


Lots of tourists.

Refreshing drink at Starbucks. They're everywhere. :D

Vi said she wants to join.


During this time I just ate & took pictures. I wasn't taking notes of the names of the restaurants.

Good pizza, just can't remember where we had this :D

One of the best cakes I have ever tasted. If only I could remember where. :D


 At the FHM Bikini Beach Party

Vi was here!



 Can't leave Boracay without having a Henna Tattoo






Next day Adventure . . . 

Our guide patiently waiting for us



At the "boat station"


Lunch at the Red Coconut






Nice sunset. Glad I was able to capture it.

Dinner at Jonah's

 




Caticlan Airport




Cebu Pacific Plane 

Bye bye Boracay. Hope to see you soon. :D

It is true that Boracay is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.  


Remember: Eat Live and Be Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment