Friday, September 9, 2011

Mr Kurosawa : Euro - Japanese Fusion

I usually pass by this restaurant when we're at the Resorts World.  I noticed the place is usually filled with people dining.  The one in Eastwood Mall is also just as popular.  I got to try this restaurant the first time when my cousin recommended it, taking special mention that the Oyster Overload is very good.  This bit of information definitely got my attention.  It was so good that we ordered two plates of it.  We got to try a lot of dishes during that time but then our tummies were growling & I forgot to take any pictures.  I reminded myself the next time I get to visit this restaurant I'll make sure to take some interesting pictures, specially the dishes we ordered.


After my first visit I got to go back and sample their dishes at the Resorts World branch.  This time I'm ready not just with my appetite but also to take yummy photos.  

Menu
The menu is BIG & heavy.  
It's a photo album of mouth watering dishes with very unique names & titles.


Table Set

Dancing Eel (California Roll with Eel)

Black Rain (Softshell Crab with Ebiko Wasabi Mayo)

Oyster Overload
A must try for people who are oyster lovers.  The cheese on top is really savory. 

Scallop Teppan

Four Cheese Yamamoto  Pizza
 This is a thin crust pizza with some seaweeds on top.

Tofu Steak

Wagyu Legend
The meat is tender and well seasoned.  
The steak goes well with the side of mashed potatoes & vegetables.  
A good choice, especially for steak lovers. 

Salmon Belly

Scallop Fried Rice

Sukiyaki
 A real comfort food.
This is a sweet soy based soup with beef, mushroom, soft tofu & vegetables with glass noodles.  I consider their version of sukiyaki as one of the tastiest I've tried with just the right balance of sweetness to the soup.


After having a nice meal, I noticed the ceiling lights are quite unique.  So I took some photos of the ones that caught my eye.

The Samurai

The Monk

The Geisha
There are a lot more interesting dishes we were not able to try.  I think we might visit this restaurant another time.  


Remember: Eat Live and Be Happy!

Price Range: P600 - P1000

Payment: Accepts both Cash & Credit Card

Here's a tip:  If you have a Resorts World Membership Card you can avail some discount.  This only applies at the Resorts World branch.

Free Wifi: Not Available

Parking: Mall parking

Address:

Resorts World Manila
2/F Resorts World Manila
Newport Boulevard, Newport City,
Cybertourism Zone
Pasay, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel: 63 - (02) - 973-6213

Eastwood Mall
G/F Eastwood Mall Veranda,
E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave.,
Bagumbayan, Libis,
Quazeon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
Tel: 63 - (02) - 901-0825

No comments:

Post a Comment